Welcome to my 2013 Bucket List for my home and life! This could also by viewed as a goals list, resolutions, or dreams. I kind of don’t care for the word “resolutions” so, please, let us not use it!
Without further ado…
Erica’s 2013 Bucket List
1. Buy a sewing machine.
2. Make a quilt.
3. Buy curtains for the first floor windows as well as shades for the kitchen.
4. Go to a NASCAR race.
5. Finish reading these books: The Bible, The Book of God, and A People’s History of the United States: 1492 – Present.
6. Take better care of myself by being more active and eating better.
7. Remodel front and back hallways.
8. Finish basement.
9. Build or buy a new bed frame for me. My current frame is on it’s last legs.
10. Repaint upstairs hallway and bathroom.
11. To spend more quality time with kids by taking trips and doing more one-on-one time with them.
12. To expand the garden more and maybe become more self-sufficient from the garden.
13. Take a trip with Rob besides our annual trip to Tomah.
14. Replace living room furniture with new-to-us furniture. What we have is worn out!
That is it. I cut my list a little short compared to last year because I wanted to be a little more realistic. Beyond that, if I get all this accomplished, I will be broke. Time to be a little more frugal!
What is on your bucket list for 2013? Please share!
Thanks for reading! Have a great day!