A bucket list, you say? You bet! I like life a little better if I have a list of things I would like to do and learn and see. I live pretty much day-to-day so this gives me ideas on what I want to accomplish.
To me, a bucket list is just not a wishlist, but a list of things I want to accomplish that seem a little out of reach at the moment. I need to put in the hard work, have discipline and focus, and a lot of fun trying to accomplish them.
Erica’s Official 2012 Bucket List
1. Get my sewing machine fixed
2. Sew something like a skirt for Jordan.
3. Start a quilt
4. Go to Las Vegas. I have always wanted to.
5. Decorate the walls in my room.
6. Start using my fire pit more.
7. Take my kids on more day trips like to the aquarium in Dubuque and the Science Center in Des Moines.
8. Take the girls to the Renaissance Faire in Shakopee.
9. Read the Bible and the Story of God from start to finish.
10. Watch a NASCAR race in person.
11. Concentrate on being happy and grateful.
12. Learn to knit.
13. Work on being a better parent at home by being more involved.
14. Replace and paint the walls in the front entry and back entry of the house.
15. Work harder on looking for the good in others and only speaking well of others.
16. Finish the basement.
17. Expand my food pantry.
18. Purchase and put up curtains on every window in the house.
19. Can salsa and marinara sauce. Both seem a little intimidating.
20. Break my sugar and soda habits.
Join me in making your own bucket lists! You will be amazed at what you can think of!
Thanks for reading! Have a great day!